Location NORTH CHARLESTON, South Carolina, United States
Job Opened January 9th, 2021
Job Number 200002XV
Job Type Floater
job descriptionWhat This Position is All About
The Selling and Service Associate is responsible for driving sales and profit in their identified area of business and supporting the overall store performance. The Associate is also responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience by keeping the store environment organized and ready for customers and by offering friendly efficient service.
Who You Are:
- You get things done by engaging in high level teamwork and flexing your interpersonal skills
Seeks customer information when improving products and services.
You Put the needs of internal and external customers first.
You Act with customers in mind, great networking and relationship management
- You are a respected and proven thought leader with a quantifiable track record of success in delivering results within a large complex organization.
- A natural problem-solver, who is also intuitively analytical and creative
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evening, weekend, and holiday availability
- Comfortable with working in a quota environment
- Ability to work effectively using electronic clienteling system (M3) & POS register
- Selling and Service Behaviors
- Consistently greets customers and educates them on current promotions.
- Completes the markdown process timely, with accuracy, and according to company standards.
- Signs merchandise accurately according to directive and current promotions.
- Efficiently and accurately processes sales transactions using the POS register system and adheres to checkout standards.
- Recommends, selects, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Assists customers in fitting room to ensure proper sizing, color, fit, etc.
- Responds appropriately to customer questions, inquiries, and needs.
- Achieves individual and store goals for sales, customer acquisition and loyalty
- Participates in the ongoing maintenance of the selling floor and fitting rooms, including re-sizing of fixtures, putting go-backs away, executing markdowns, and signing fixtures and windows where needed
- Participates in store programs and selling events.
- Engages customers and ensures stores daily, weekly and monthly goals are met with email capture and loyalty program participation.
- Maintains the proper display of goods in the store, ensuring they comply with brand standards.
- Adheres to Loss Prevention control and compliance procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.