eCommerce Warehouse Associate Weekend Shift
What This Position is All About
The eCommerce Shipping Warehouse Associate is responsible for the safe, accurate, and efficient flow of merchandise into, within, and out of the eCommerce Fulfillment center.
Who Are You:
- Proven ability to perform complex analyses and identify solutions to resolve specific business needs
- An out of the box thinker who is constantly looking for opportunities to improve the way things are done
- Must be able to work in a professional, fast-paced environment and be willing to deal with shifting priorities
- Must be physically capable to lift up to 30 lbs (repetitively) and technologically savvy (learn new systems quickly)
You Also Have:
- High School Degree or GED required.
- 1-5 years of experience in retail, wholesale, or direct to consumer warehouse operations.
- A strong understanding of the English language (written and verbal)
- Basic math skills
- Experience with physically demanding work
- Able to distinguish colors (must)
- Able to hear alerts and warning signals without any hesitation or issue (must)
- Ability to operate non-powered warehouse equipment (i.e., pallet jack)
- Manual dexterity (to Count, bag, tag, sort, and package incoming freight)
As The eCommerce Warehouse Associate, You Will:
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise.
- Read customer to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and/or shipped.
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color or product code.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, or relocate orders to a holding area or shipping department.
- Mark materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- Open bales, crates and other containers.
- Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate computer program.
- Assist in counting of physical inventory.
- Weigh and count items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
- Prepare customer packages for mailing.
- Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Wear the proper safety equipment
Your Life and Career at Saks OFF 5TH:
- Be part of an empowered, innovative team; work with an adventurous spirit and a customer-centric mindset; play a critical role in making decisions that will position us to win
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities across different functions within our corporate offices, retail stores, photo studios, and distribution centers
- A culture that promotes a flexible work environment
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, dental and vision)
- An amazing employee discount and other exciting perks
Thank you for your interest with Saks OFF 5TH. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks OFF 5TH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks OFF 5TH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks OFF 5TH welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.