Senior Manager, Digital Innovation
What This Position Is All About:
As the Sr. Manager, Digital Initiatives, you will be responsible for identifying opportunities and driving initiatives to enhance the end-to-end Saks OFF 5TH digital customer experience. This role will be focused on profitable conversion driven initiatives and will be responsible for the overall customer journey. The Sr. Manager will also support the team’s resolution of major digital customer issues to maintain our focus on delivering an excellent online experience. You will collaborate closely with functional partners to plan, launch, and track performance of multiple projects.
Who Are You:
- You should have Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, delegate and organize work. Can be relied upon the meet deadlines.
- You should have demonstrated experience in managing complex projects, with oversight of multiple resources and completion of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and systems and keep up on new technologies
- Proven ability to lead with “customer first” mindset and think obsessively about how to improve customer experience
- Ability to problem solve and brainstorm in a collaborative environment and inspire a strong sense of camaraderie, accountability, and high performance across teams
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead strategic planning; Excels in formulating goals and plans of action.
- Demonstrated success implementing and evolving business strategies within a highly dynamic and large scale e-commerce business backed by metrics and analytics
- Understanding of retail / digital ecommerce / Omni Channel is desirable.
- You should have strong decision-making, leadership, organizational and problem solving abilities.
- You should have excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- You should have ability to work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision.
You Also Have:
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, MS Project, Google Suite and PowerPoint required.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- PMP and Agile Certification a plus
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud preferred
- Experiene using Atlassian JIRA
- 5 years’ experience with Project Management managing medium to large-scale projects.
- Experience with Project Management tools, methodology, standards and procedures to better enhance future roadmaps and overall strategic initiatives.
As The Senior Manager, Digital Innovation, you will:
- With the DVP, Digital Experience, this role will be responsible for conceptualizing, prioritizing and leading digital initiatives to enhance customer experience on site
- Serve as key point of contact on day-to-day basis with tech organization to ensure that all projects are delivered on time and meeting OFF 5TH business requirements
- Provide critical input to annual capital planning process and assist in prioritization of initiatives
- Research customer facing issues across saksoff5th.com
- Develop strategies for improving the customer experience through site enhancement, across all businesses. Work with cross-functional partners to prioritize needs and act as business process expert to define business requirements.
- Partner with team leads to solve digital customer roadblocks and develop business justification for initiatives and capital projects.
- Create project plans with estimates and milestones for multiple projects.
- Track project status, providing regular reports to stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Demonstrate a customer-centric focus in all digital activities by leveraging practices such as competitive analysis & user testing
- Frequently interact with executive and functional leadership groups including but not limited to Digital, Marketing, Product/Project Management, QA, Finance, Customer Service, Procurement, Legal & Internal Audit.
- Manage project budgets and forecasts.
- Knowlegeable in modelling and building financial scenarios to determine best approach for various scenarios provided utilizing digital KPIs and other metrics as needed
- Oversee the relationships with select 3rd party online vendors; as relevant, participate in RFP and contracting process for new vendors
- Contribute to the development of Project Management methodologies and best practices
Your Life and Career at Saks OFF 5TH:
- Be part of an empowered, innovative team; work with an adventurous spirit and a customer-centric mindset; play a critical role in making decisions that will position us to win
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities across different functions within our corporate offices, retail stores, photo studios, and distribution centers
- A culture that promotes a flexible work environment
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, dental and vision)
- An amazing employee discount and other exciting perks
Thank you for your interest with Saks OFF 5TH. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks OFF 5TH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks OFF 5TH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks OFF 5TH welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.