Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
What This Position is All About:
The Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis supports and contributes to the timely delivery of accurate financial results and analysis. This individual will support the Digital & Marketing organization, by providing regular as well as ad hoc performance reporting and financial analysis. This role will partner closely with the business to understand spends, ROI and trends to help drive the business.
Who Are You:
- Team & customer focused mindset
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with senior management and across numerous departments
- Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks at any given time
You Also Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years of relative experience required
- Strong analytical, financial and quantitative skills
- Strong Excel.spreadsheet skills; proficient in Microsoft Office
As The Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis, you will:
- Provide regular management reports and forecast updates on expenses, working with the business teams to understand variances and build action plans
- Support the month end close process to ensure accurate financial analysis
- Support the planning process and ongoing profit improvement initiatives
- Account reconciliations, processing of invoices, processing of expenses in correct areas
- Process various management reports
- Support special ad hoc projects as assigned
- Additional responsibilities as required
Your Life and Career at Saks OFF 5TH:
- Be part of an empowered, innovative team; work with an adventurous spirit and a customer-centric mindset; play a critical role in making decisions that will position us to win
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities across different functions within our corporate offices, retail stores, photo studios, and distribution centers
- A culture that promotes a flexible work environment
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, dental and vision)
- An amazing employee discount and other exciting perks
Thank you for your interest with Saks OFF 5TH. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks OFF 5TH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks OFF 5TH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks OFF 5TH welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.