What This Position Is All About:
This role will own overall Customer Loyalty Strategy for Saks OFF 5TH, leading and executing the customer growth strategy as it pertains to the loyalty program based on customer analytics and insights, and financial and merchandise objectives and goals. This role will support the VP, Integrated Marketing, Analytics and Loyalty in managing priorities across the business and acting as a key point of contact for day-to-day interaction with senior leadership and cross functional partners. This position will manage a team of 2 Associates.
Who Are You:
- Understands banner positioning and strategy thoroughly; has solid competitive knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business with 5-7 years’ experience in marketing or a related field
- Expertise in analytical interpretation, business casing and cross functional partnerships
- Experience running loyalty program at another retailer or customer-focused business strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience in developing and tracking metrics for success
- Demonstrated experience in gaining buy-in from key stakeholders such as customer analytics/insights, merchandise planning and finance
- Demonstrated experience in foreseeing possible problems and providing solutions
As The DVP, Loyalty, you will:
- Own customer loyalty strategy, including customer personalization and retention strategies.
- Lead execution and launch of new tender neutral loyalty program, including business case development, business and technical requirements building, marketing/brand launch strategy, and team development to support the new program. This is an excellent opportunity to reinvent loyalty and innovate on the customer retail experience. Key elements involve developing functional and emotional customer benefits.
- Once launched, lead the day-to-day management of the loyalty programs, including KPI reporting and assessing financial impact of new program benefits and policies Responsibilities include managing consistency of program assets and collateral with cross functional teams, monitoring of key KPI metrics, ongoing maintenance of assets and rewards.
- Develop an innovative approach to VIP customer management in the off-price luxury space. Cultivate and grow relationships with our best customers
- Oversee team that maintains a comprehensive Loyalty marketing calendar addressing customer touch points across all channels in partnership with digital and integrated marketing teams
- Manage SaksFirst program credit program requirements. Partner closely with the credit operations team to ensure proper execution/training of credit in store
- Oversee gift card program requirements, including internal and external gift card sales. Help drive growth of program
Your Life and Career at Saks OFF 5TH:
- Be part of an empowered, innovative team; work with an adventurous spirit and a customer-centric mindset; play a critical role in making decisions that will position us to win
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities across different functions within our corporate offices, retail stores, photo studios, and distribution centers
- A culture that promotes a flexible work environment
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, dental and vision)
- An amazing employee discount and other exciting perks
Thank you for your interest with Saks OFF 5TH. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks OFF 5TH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks OFF 5TH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks OFF 5TH welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.