What This Position Is All About
Discover how we lead the market as the premier luxury-value destination by experiencing our assortment of brands and learning about the quality of our products alongside a team of proud innovators within the retail landscape.
As the Inventory Associate, you will be the behind-the-scenes driving force of retail sales by helping Saks OFF 5TH reduce waste and maintain a steady supply of merchandise. The focus of this role is to ensure all products are accounted for and recorded in the inventory during annual and semi-annual inventory efforts. Get to know and work with our back-of-house teams, discover how we can help you grow with us, and be introduced to some of our most coveted off-price luxury brands.
Who Are You:
- Establish positive interpersonal relationships and can get cooperation even in the most challenging situations
- Bring energy, can easily adapt to changes and can be relied upon to consistently deliver exceptional results with little to no guidance
- Consistently generate and share ideas to tackle both simple and complex problems while keeping a keen eye for detail
You Also Have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with special/promotional events, retail experience preferred
- Experience working in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Capability to lift objects (up to 20lb) with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time, and be comfortable squatting, kneeling, and crouching
- Ability to work effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends and public holidays
As The Inventory Associate, You Will:
- Support and embody a positive store culture through honesty, integrity, and respect
- Be accurate, organized and diligent in scanning and counting products
- Practice active and quick learning to become fully proficient with the handheld data scanner and other inventory equipment as needed
- Apply basic mathematical skills and data entry skills
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures in a professional, respectful and consistent manner
- Efficiently complete tasks/special projects as assigned by store leadership
Your Life and Career at Saks OFF 5TH:
- Be part of an empowered, innovative team; work with an adventurous spirit and a customer-centric mindset; play a critical role in making decisions that will position us to win
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities across different functions within our corporate offices, retail stores, photo studios, and distribution centers
- A culture that promotes a flexible work environment
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, dental and vision)
- An amazing employee discount and other exciting perks
Thank you for your interest with Saks OFF 5TH. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks OFF 5TH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks OFF 5TH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks OFF 5TH welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.