What This Position Is All About:
The Jr Photographer is responsible for shooting off-figure soft and hard goods products for the SO5 e-commerce site. They work with the Photography Manager to meet daily productivity levels shooting, high quality images for the website.
The Jr Photographer ensures that all products are styled and photographed according to SO5 standards. They create exceptional results utilizing their skills and creative abilities to enhance the brand.
The Jr Photographer is required to shoot our more common stills items, including but not limited to handbags, shoes, and children’s clothing.
Who Are You:
- Results-driven performance
- Strong focus and sense of urgency
- Self-driven and self-starter
- Ability to think creatively to increase productivity and throughput
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong time management
- Critical thinker
- Adaptable and flexible
- Open to constructive criticism
You Also Have:
- Website or portfolio of work required, with emphasis in product and still life
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in photography or related field
- Knowledge of photographic techniques such as lighting and composition
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop and Capture One / Lightroom
- Microsoft Office / 365 and Google Suite experience
- Mac OS experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds of equipment
- Ability to stand for periods up to 6 hours
As The Jr. Photographer, you will:
- Product photography of hard and soft goods, meeting or exceeding daily shot count expectations
Your Life and Career at Saks OFF 5TH:
- Be part of an empowered, innovative team; work with an adventurous spirit and a customer-centric mindset; play a critical role in making decisions that will position us to win
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities across different functions within our corporate offices, retail stores, photo studios, and distribution centers
- A culture that promotes a flexible work environment
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, dental and vision)
- An amazing employee discount and other exciting perks
Thank you for your interest with Saks OFF 5TH. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks OFF 5TH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks OFF 5TH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks OFF 5TH welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.