What This Position Is All About:
The Digital Analyst is responsible for supporting the Digital Planner in driving sales volume and achieving margin targets. They will do so by partnering with the Ecommerce Directors and Merchant teams. This responsibility includes conducting relevant business analysis, increasing inventory productivity, managing ship from store/ BOPIS, analyzing & reporting on choice count, and providing recommendations on Dotcom vendor matrix. This candidate will possess strong systems and excel skills and be able to work independently on both ongoing and ad-hoc projects related to reporting and analysis.
Who Are You:
- Strong listening, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to present data & influence discussion with executives, peers, and members of cross-functional team.
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities.
- Ability to work in the ‘grey’ and in situations where little historical data exist.
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- A natural problem-solver, who is also analytical and creative.
- You understand the value of being proactive and solution oriented.
- You have a can-do attitude
You Also Have:
- Post-Secondary education or commensurate retail experience.
- 1-3 years of Merchandise Planning or related financial/analytical experience.
- E-Commerce Planning experience preferred.
- Robust MS Office skills, particularly Excel.
- Global business analysis and strategic/innovative thinking skills.
- Understanding of retail financial measurements and digital metrics.
- Fundamental understanding of supply chain operations and inventory management
As The Analyst, Digital, you will:
- Prepare historical data and current trends to create business driving recaps for key stakeholders. Partner with manager to identify risks and opportunities and prepare recommendations or strategies for with Merchant partners.
- Track promotional performance by preparing recaps. Work to identify exceptions reporting to flag risks and opportunities.
- Participate in select open-to-buy meetings. In partnership with manager, track action plan based on meeting takeaways and publish analyst to stakeholders.
- Run, recap & publish various weekly, monthly & ad hoc Dotcom Planning reports. Continuously build upon reporting to enhance and adapt to changing needs of business. Routinely participate in the Digital taskforce meetings and develop reporting to monitor performance against Corporate and Merchant goals.
- Work with cross functional partners, including buying, planning and marketing, to identify & execute digital strategies that support merchandising and financial objectives.
Inventory & Item Productivity
- Participate in task forces focused on reducing fulfilment from stores to drive profitability and maximize digital sales. Track performance and make recommendations to cross functional teams.
- Prepare inventory productivity recaps and track strategies to improve unproductive categories/brands, via digital merchandising, messaging, pricing suggestions, etc. Communicate findings and actions to cross functional teams.
- Analyze digital breadth and depth per category and opportunities to improve productivity, achieve financial targets.
- Maintain not on-site inventory report to maximize inventory productivity.
- Prepare recaps and maintain ship from store and buy online pick up in stores rules, working with technology team on issues and troubleshooting.
- Track weekly inbound and outbound recaps. Partner with Planner to make forward looking updates and share findings with PADC team.
Your Life and Career at Saks OFF 5TH:
- Be part of an empowered, innovative team; work with an adventurous spirit and a customer-centric mindset; play a critical role in making decisions that will position us to win
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities across different functions within our corporate offices, retail stores, photo studios, and distribution centers
- A culture that promotes a flexible work environment
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, dental and vision)
- An amazing employee discount and other exciting perks
Thank you for your interest with Saks OFF 5TH. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks OFF 5TH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks OFF 5TH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks OFF 5TH welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.