What This Position Is All About:
The HRIS Analyst supports the maintenance and configuration of the human resource information system (HRIS) in addition to other systems supported by the HRIS team. This position serves as a technical point of contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing system changes, and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRIS analyst also supports HRIS upgrades, testing, and other technical projects as assigned.
Who Are You:
The successful candidate must have a proven ability to build strong business relationships beyond the Human Resources team, as well as the ability to effectively manage the needs of multiple stakeholder groups. They should have the ability to turn concepts into action. They should embody a culture of taking smart risks and innovating to win, with a willingness to initiate change as the company grows to streamline processes, improve efficiency, and facilitate the growth of the company. They’ll have the ability to provide strong customer service and accurate, concise, and up-to-date information in a timely manner when needed.
You Also Have:
- Minimum 1-2 years HRIS experience with either Taleo ATS, Oracle EBS, or Oracle Fusion
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Google Suite Familiarity
- Robust knowledge of HR business processes and functions.
- Knowledge of Oracle EBS and Fusion Cloud Products preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Human Resources, Technology Development)
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time.
As The Analyst, HRIS, you will:
- Supports HRIS system configurations (Oracle Fusion HCM) upgrades, tests enhancements to enable optimal utilization of functionality, serves as a technical point-of-contact for departments on day-to-day data entry, and UAT testing.
- Work with business partners to resolve feed errors from the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to the HRIS.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement improvements to existing system processes, procedures, configurations, documentation, and reporting.
- Ensures that all HR Related Compliance Audits are performed in a timely manner according to company guidelines.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation for compliance and/or training
- Act as a liaison between IT and Human Resources
- Act as an escalation point on HR Case Management resolution.
- Formulation and creation of process documentation.
- Additional responsibilities as required
Your Life and Career at Saks OFF 5TH:
- Be part of an empowered, innovative team; work with an adventurous spirit and a customer-centric mindset; play a critical role in making decisions that will position us to win
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities across different functions within our corporate offices, retail stores, photo studios, and distribution centers
- A culture that promotes a flexible work environment
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, dental and vision)
- An amazing employee discount and other exciting perks
Thank you for your interest with Saks OFF 5TH. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks OFF 5TH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks OFF 5TH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks OFF 5TH welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.