Selling and Service Supervisor
What This Position is All About:
Discover how we lead the market as the premier luxury-value destination by experiencing our assortment of brands and learning about the quality of our products alongside a team of proud innovators within the retail landscape.
We are looking for a reliable, driven, and team-oriented Selling and Service Supervisor (SSS) to join our team. As the Supervisor, you are responsible for ensuring delivery of exceptional customer service and the achievement of sales goals and key selling metrics. The Supervisor is responsible for driving sales and profit by developing the selling skills and behaviors of the Selling Specialists through training and holding associates accountable on processes, tasks, and product knowledge. You will enhance selling and service standards by creating a friendly environment, responding to customer needs directly or through other associates, resolving customer service issues, and supporting associates in delivering exceptional service. The Supervisor has overall responsibility for store sales associates, day-to-day front-line supervision, and task completion.
Become an expert within the off-price luxury market by staying up-to-date on product knowledge and become the driving force behind our sales by enhancing the Saks OFF 5TH clienteling experience. If you are a natural at building relationships, have an eye for style, and possess an engaging and upbeat personality - this is definitely an opportunity for you to shine!
Who Are You:
- Aspiring leader who can educate, drive results, and maintain high standards
- You build morale and spirit within your team, share wins and successes, and encourage or contribute to open dialogue
- Energetic sales professional who can easily adapt to changes and can be relied upon to consistently deliver exceptional results with little to no guidance
- An out of the box thinker who shines in brainstorming sessions and generates a variety of approaches to problem solving including novel ideas
- Confident and professional communicator
You Also Have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; 4 year degree or relevant work experience preferred
- 1+ years of supervisory experience with comparable volume or a proven track record of successfully supervising a selling workforce and achieving results
- Ability to drive sales and service, establish and maintain client relationships, and complete operational tasks
- Ability to train and coach associates on selling behaviors to ensure high performance
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends and public holidays
As The Selling and Service Supervisor, You Will:
- Consistently greet customers and educate them on current promotions
- Complete the markdown process in a timely manner with accuracy and according to company standards
- Sign/advertise merchandise accurately according to directive and current promotions
- Efficiently and accurately process sales transactions using the POS register system and adhere to checkout standards
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires and assist them in the fitting room to ensure proper sizing, color, fit, etc.
- Collaborate with store management team to organize marketing and promotional campaigns, and to coordinate staff schedules and activities
- Resolve customer issues while aligning to the core values of trust, integrity, and respect
- Build rapport with customers and team, resulting in repeat customers and engaged associates
- Maintain sales-floor standards, including replenishment and presentation, general appearance and cleanliness of the department
- Participate and support in training for new company programs, procedures, and technologies
- Consistently model and coach the selling behaviors to meet or exceed key performance indicators
- Adhere to Asset Protection control and compliance procedures; maintain knowledge of all Health and Safety protocols and Emergency procedures to ensure the safety of our associates and customers alike
- Efficiently complete tasks or special projects assigned by store leadership
Your Life and Career at Saks OFF 5TH:
- Be part of an empowered, innovative team; work with an adventurous spirit and a customer-centric mindset; play a critical role in making decisions that will position us to win
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities across different functions within our corporate offices, retail stores, photo studios, and distribution centers
- A culture that promotes a flexible work environment
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, dental and vision)
- An amazing employee discount and other exciting perks
Thank you for your interest with Saks OFF 5TH. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks OFF 5TH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks OFF 5TH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks OFF 5TH welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.