Merchandise Assistant, Men's Sportswear/PL
Saks OFF 5TH is the premier online luxury off-price destination. Through its website and app, Saks OFF 5TH provides a compelling assortment of brands to fashion-seeking customers at the best prices. The company is reimagining traditional off-price with a digitally-native model focused on customer experience.
What This Position Is All About:
The Merchandise Assistant, Men's Sportswear/PL works within the Buying team on a variety of tasks, processes, and communication. The MA primarily assists the Buying office with go-to-market preparation, tactical vendor communications, price changes, and ad hoc analysis support. The position requires frequent communication with other members of the buying team as well as with vendors, distribution centers, stores and customers.
Who Are You:
- You get things done by engaging in high level teamwork and flexing your interpersonal skills
- Sense of urgency, flexibility, ability to multi-task
- Good organizational and clerical skills - Willingness to learn
- Self Starter, works well in teams with ability to be agile and shift focus accordingly
You Also Have:
- University or college degree
- Detail oriented
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills - preferably MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
As The Merchandise Assistant, Men's Sportswear/PL you will:
- PO Maintenance and troubleshooting (Vendor Tickets, UPC requests, order tracking)
- Weekly reporting and recaps (e.g. Running best seller reports, assist with go-to-market prep)
- Transcribe vendor line sheets into order buy sheets
- Manage in-bound and out-bound receipts
- Support the POS process by working with buyer to determine markdown strategy
- Additional responsibilities as required
Your Life and Career at Saks OFF 5TH:
- Be part of an empowered, innovative team; work with an adventurous spirit and a customer-centric mindset; play a critical role in making decisions that will position us to win
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities across different functions within our corporate offices, retail stores, photo studios, and distribution centers
- A culture that promotes a flexible work environment
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, dental and vision)
- An amazing employee discount and other exciting perks
Thank you for your interest with Saks OFF 5TH. We look forward to reviewing your application.
We believe that our differences not only make us stronger, but also guide our evolution and future growth. All associates are expected to create an inclusive environment free from harassment, discrimination, and bullying.Together, we celebrate, advocate for, and learn from our colleagues, customers and communities to create the best environment to shop and work for all.