Saks OFF 5TH is the premier online luxury off-price destination. Through its website and app, Saks OFF 5TH provides a compelling assortment of brands to fashion-seeking customers at the best prices. The company is reimagining traditional off-price with a digitally-native model focused on customer experience.
What This Position Is All About:
The Editor is an integral player on the Saks OFF 5TH creative team. This role requires a nimble writer who will be responsible for writing compelling and creative digital and social copy, as well as supporting other channels including print, radio and video. She/he will partner with a variety of individuals on the design, art, ecommerce and marketing teams to align on internal business initiatives and 360 campaigns. With the guidance of the Director, Editorial Strategy and Senior Manager, Copy, the Editor will increase customer engagement and sales performance through on-brand, metric-driven content and explore new ways to instill our brand promise into customer touch points.
Who Are You:
- Creative thinking and storytelling
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- A diverse portfolio of work, showcasing memorable content with a strong call to action
- Strong and effective communication
- Impeccable proofreading skills
You Also Have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in writing, preferably in marketing, retail, publishing or agency environment
As The Editor you will:
- Write editorial email and homepage content, subject lines, paid media ad copy and organic social while contributing to print and brand projects when needed
- Closely collaborate and brainstorm with design and art teams to create concepts and ideas, both big and small
- Be able to translate the marketing team’s business priorities into compelling content
- Have a finger on the pulse of the retail industry, especially off price
- Act as a proactive self-motivator who can problem solve with incomplete information
- Partner with email and marketing teams to identify ways to incorporate metrics and evolving best practices into creative content
- Adapt content to be as compelling and successful as possible across a variety of media channels
Your Life and Career at Saks OFF 5TH:
- Be part of an empowered, innovative team; work with an adventurous spirit and a customer-centric mindset; play a critical role in making decisions that will position us to win
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities across different functions within our corporate offices, retail stores, photo studios, and distribution centers
- A culture that promotes a flexible work environment
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, dental and vision)
- An amazing employee discount and other exciting perks
Thank you for your interest with Saks OFF 5TH. We look forward to reviewing your application.
We believe that our differences not only make us stronger, but also guide our evolution and future growth. All associates are expected to create an inclusive environment free from harassment, discrimination, and bullying.Together, we celebrate, advocate for, and learn from our colleagues, customers and communities to create the best environment to shop and work for all.