Seasonal Photo Studio Associate-1
Saks OFF 5TH is the premier online luxury off-price destination. Through its website and app, Saks OFF 5TH provides a compelling assortment of brands to fashion-seeking customers at the best prices. The company is reimagining traditional off-price with a digitally-native model focused on customer experience.
What This Position Is All About:
Saks Off 5th adds hundreds of new items onto the website each week and and the Sample Management team is the foundation that keeps this pipeline organized. The Seasonal Photo Studio Associate is responsible for the organization and prepping of the merchandise to ensure it is photo-ready, and packing the merchandise up for the warehouse to be ready to be sold to the customer.
Receive and unpack merchandise from warehouse
Check merchandise received against what was ordered an report any issues to Assistant Manager
Prep items for photography (steaming, removing stickers, hanging handbags, etc.)
Repacking check out items to send back to the warehouse
Compile product copy attributes to an Excel sheet (measurements, care tag instructions, etc.)
Other duties as assigned
Strong passion for retail, strong organizational skills and passion for documentation and process, keen eye for details, competency in MS Word and Excel
Your Life and Career at Saks OFF 5TH:
- Be part of an empowered, innovative team; work with an adventurous spirit and a customer-centric mindset; play a critical role in making decisions that will position us to win
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities across different functions within our corporate offices, retail stores, photo studios, and distribution centers
- A culture that promotes a flexible work environment
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, dental and vision)
- An amazing employee discount and other exciting perks
Thank you for your interest with Saks OFF 5TH. We look forward to reviewing your application.
We believe that our differences not only make us stronger, but also guide our evolution and future growth. All associates are expected to create an inclusive environment free from harassment, discrimination, and bullying.Together, we celebrate, advocate for, and learn from our colleagues, customers and communities to create the best environment to shop and work for all.